sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

I am Laura and these are some of the poems we are learning in the english class, we hope you enjoy them:

The Star:                                            The Snowflake:



Twinkle, twinkle, little star,                 Before I melt,

How I wonder what you are!               Come, look at me!
Up above the world so high,                This lovely ice filigree!
Like a dimond in the sky.                     In one night,
                                                              I make a wilderness
As your bright and tiny spark,              Of white:   
Lights the traveler in the dark-             By skyey cold
Though I know not what you are,        Of crystals made,
Twinkle, twinkle, litlle star.                   All softly, on
                         Walter de la mare                  Your finger laid,
                                                               I pause, that you
                                                               My beauty see:
                                                               Breathe, and I vanish
                                                               Instantly.
                                                                                       Jane Taylor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario