martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Hello, I am Laura and I am going to exlain you some grammar about the first and second conditional. There are some exercises.

FIRST CONDITIONAL:

1) If I  (go) out tonight, I  (go) to the cinema...
2) If you  (get) back late, I  (be) angry...
3) If we  (not/see) each other tomorrow, we  (see)each other next week...
4) If he  (come) , I  (be) surprised...
5) If we  (wait) here, we  (be) late...


IFconditionresult
 present simpleWILL + base verb
IfI see MaryI will tell her.
IfTara is free tomorrowhe will invite her.
Ifthey do not pass their examtheir teacher will be sad.
Ifit rains tomorrowwill you stay at home?
Ifit rains tomorrowwhat will you do?
 

SECOND CONDITIONAL:


1) If I  (be) you, I  (get) a new job...
2) If he  (be) younger, he  (travel) more...
3) If we  (not/be) friends, I  (be) angry with you...
4) If I  (have) enough money, I  (buy) a big house...
5) If she  (not/be) always so late, she  (be) promoted...           
IFconditionresult
 past simpleWOULD + base verb
IfI married MaryI would be happy.
IfRam became richshe would marry him.
Ifit snowed next Julywould you be surprised?
Ifit snowed next Julywhat would you do?
                                                                                                               



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario